Friday, March 6, 2020

High Quality Amazon Ready Product Photography











About:

**Please contact me prior to placing an order so we can discuss your needs and make sure we are a good fit for each.



I will create professional photos of your products to make sure they are displayed in the best possible way



 What I Offer:



- Amazon ready, professional product shot in jpg format. (Other formats are available upon request at no additional cost)

-  Infographics

-  Lifestyle images

*Please note, delivery time starts from when I receive the actual product. 

If you want the product returned, please advise prior to shipping the product and include a return label in the package.



Thankyou!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so glad

Seller's Response:

Thankyou! Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work from a very hard working seller. I really appreciate the work and very highly recommended her.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much. Would definitely work again!

:

This was completed at a timely manner and exceeded my expectations!




No comments:

Post a Comment