Sunday, March 8, 2020

Your Amazing Product Photography I Succeed When You Succeed











About:

I succeed ONLY when you succeed!



Please be mindful of the following:
  • Please don't place your order before contacting me. 


  • PLEASE DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product


  • If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Products will be stored for 14 days.


I SHOOT AND EDIT ALMOST ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU SELL ONLINE 

Kitchen, bathroom items, Jewelry, Electronic items, Phones, Phone cases, bags, Garment, etc. The list goes on!



Darren Grant here! I am a Product Photographer. I have been a professional photographer for 5 years providing the best quality of photos for ones needs. I will use my studio and specialized equipment to photograph your product and produce high-quality images you and your business deserves.




Every Package includes: 

 Photos Delivered in JPEG or Raw format 

 Professional Camera and Lighting

 Dynamic Image Quality

✔ Basic Touch Ups and Edits to make your product look amazing.    



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment