Thursday, March 5, 2020

Your Product With My This Cute Model











About:

I will shoot your products with lifestyle staging as I travel soo much! 



(Prior to purchasing the gig, please contact consulting and for shipping address. Different prices depending on the item)




Get your product photos taken around the new location! 



I am a traveling as much i can and I offer unique product photo shoots as I travel. This will make your company and products be seen as a global brand. I mostly prefer to go for street so i would love to explore your product among new people either they are in frame or behind the camera.  Above you can see some of the photos with my models.



(I will professionally photograph your products and deliver high-resolution images in JPEG format.)



We do not offer free return shipping. As I will be traveling across this might prove very difficult and expensive. 



You should expect:



  • - Professional work
  • - Fast Delivery
  • - High Quality
  • - Full online support
  • - New Perspective


Why you should pick me: 



  • I have enthusiasm to do anything for my exploring photographs.
  • Fast turnaround time.
  • With my utmost dedication i will serve my intuition. 
  • You can expect a professional photographer 




If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment