Sunday, March 1, 2020

Professional Food Photography And Products











About:

My name is giovanni guastella, I am a photographer and I have a photographic studio "GuastellaimageStudio", I have a staff engaged in the realization of photographs, graphics and videos.
20 years experience



  • The products must be shipped to my studio, you will be given the address.
  • The studio is located in Europe - Italy
  • We can create infographics for your photographed products.
  • The retouch as well as all post production is already included in the price, to give that professional touch.
  • The time to finish the work depends on the work and if there is work in progress.
  • We photograph any kind of material
  • We photograph in white background, live background and lifestyle indoor/outdoor.
  • Models women, men, babies or children = additional fee.


Don't waste your time and resources, entrust yourself to a professional and invest, without hesitation, in photography. Give a highly professional impact to your business


I usually work with products for:



☆ Amazon

☆ E-commerce

☆ Personal websites

☆ Digital marketing

☆ Advertising



My features are:



✓ Highest Resolution JPEG Images

✓ Professional Lighting, Software, & Equipment   

✓ Professionally Editing



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eccellent work like Always!

:

very good and reliable seller , he is trustable and will come back to him for next shoot

:

Really kindly and professional person, I will sure buy again his services in the future! Super reccomended

:

The cooperation was very pleasant and led to the desired result.

:

everything perfect perfect, helpful answers in short time, kind, the work done is excellent professional, I recommend it to everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment