Monday, March 2, 2020

Amazon Ready Product Photography











About:

*Please contact me prior to placing an order so we can discuss your needs and make sure we are a good fit for each other



I will create professional photos of your products to make sure they are displayed in the best possible way. I have a background in marketing and have done professional product photography for many years. I take pride in my work and do preliminary market research on every item I photograph to understand the unique abilities as well as competitor offerings.



Please feel free to check out a sample of my work here: https://larryglickphotography.com/amazon-product-photography/


What I Offer:



- Amazon ready, professional product shot in jpg format. (Other formats are available upon request at no additional cost)

- Infographics

- Hand Models

- Lifestyle shots (shot in an a natural environment to where they would be used)



*Please note, delivery time starts from when I receive the actual product. 



If you want the product returned, please advise prior to shipping the product and include a return label in the package. Otherwise the product will be donated once you are satisfied with the images.




Reviews


:

excellent work at all times

:

Great photos and excellent communication with timely delivery.

:

Great job on the macro photography!

:

Larry has done a good job on my order

:

Perfect product photography as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment