Tuesday, March 3, 2020

High Quality Product Photos With White Background For Amazon, Ebay











About:

I am a photographer from the UK, please only order if you’re in the UK or can send to the UK.



Delivery deadline will start from when I receive the item



I will take white background photographs of your products ready for e-commerce sites such as Amazon and Ebay with a professional grade DSLR camera with the lowest ISO possible for crisp and sharp photos.



I will take the photographs in my studio with a white backdrop but will edit them in Adobe Photoshop for the perfect look for your listing.

This gig will include:

·         High Resolution JPEG Images

·         Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment

·         Fully Edited in lightroom and photoshop ready for your use straight after delivery



Before ordering, please send me a message with information about the product(s) so that I can accommodate your needs. Please provide dimensions of your product. If you have an abnormally large product, I will need pre warning.



Product Returns

Please provide a pre-paid return label. I will hold products for a maximum of 21 days.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment