Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I do professional product photography.

Outdoors or indoors depending on a product. Very creative and in natural environment.

I live in Miami so there are a lot of cool spots to shot and get amazing photos that will stand out.

You will have to ship the product to me in order for me to do the gig. As soon as I receive the product the gig will start.



Portfolio:

http://www.romanxplore.com/portfolio/product/

Reviews


:

He had an emergency during the job which caused a delay but went above and beyond on the photography.

:

a little hiccup on communication but photos look great.

:

Easy communication. Excellent pictures provided in just a few days. Highly recommended.

:

Great Job. Everything as described.

:

Second order now, super satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment