Sunday, March 8, 2020

Product And Lifestyle Photography











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SETTING AN ORDER

Do you need pictures which build your brand image, increase sales or conversions? Beautiful and professional product photos? Looking forward to working with you! 

I'm here to capture the beautiful items you produce in a manner that does them justice. I provide my clients with creative, high-quality, yet affordable images for their online shops (like Amazon, Ebay), marketing materials, social media and more.



You can see my portfolio website upon request.





Each Gig Includes:

✔  High Resolution JPEG / PNG / TIFF Images

✔  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Edited & Ready for Use   

✔  Product Photography ready to build your brand and boost your sales





How it works:

  • Step 1: Contact me and describe your product and shoot idea.
  • Step 2: Ship me your product.
  • Step 3: Once I have received the product, you will be sent the customized offer / buy the gig.




I would love to work with you,

Anna

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice photography, professional approach, quick&easy communication. Overall very positive experience, would recommend to everyone. Anna took care of everything.

:

excellent work again. thank you

:

high quality work and good communication

:

Thank you a lot!

:

Very good communication and quality service




No comments:

Post a Comment