Thursday, February 6, 2020

Pro Product Photography With Models For Amazon Or Dropship Sellers











About:

DON'T ORDER GIG UNTIL I HAVE THE PRODUCT


Looking for Stunning Images that help Your Products Outshine competition?


If you need Amazing High End Product Photography Service - you are in the right place! 



 I have a passion for fashion, amazon product pictures. I am an Amazon Seller myself. 

I can shoot eye catching photos with a white background, or in a custom location with high end models.

Every order includes: 

✔ Exceptional Image Quality

✔ Professional Camera Equipment & Lighting

✔ Touch Ups & Edits to make Your Product Shine!



I can also go to a custom location for your photo shoot! 



This is a great gig for those that sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Alibaba!



I offer two kinds of professional pictures or the perfect mix of both:



  • Product Only: Showcase your product in the best light.
  • Product Modeling: Shoot Beautiful Images with Experienced Pro Models. Lifestyle images are perfect for social media, website, realistic marketing.


Why Choose Me?



  • Over 100 happy clients 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Fast & Friendly Support.


 Don't Waste This Opportunity!!Add this gig to Your Favorites & Contact Now!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment