Thursday, February 6, 2020

Make Exclusive High Resolution Food And Product Photography











About:

Hello, great to see you here! 



My name is Oksana, I’ve been photographing and styling food for almost four years. I have my own photo studio, with professional lighting and a set of the household items as well as 5 different backgrounds to create a various style of food and product photography that matches your needs and expectations. In my work, I use Canon 5DSR photo camera and two lenses: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM; Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Macro.
In order to cover all your expectations, please contact me before placing an order. 
If you want to make a photo with your brand product, please take a note that you should cover all shipping costs (if the product has to be returned back, please apply return label), as well as possible custom clearance costs, all needed documentation according to customs law


Reviews


:

Always excellent

:

Great picture. With little information from my side, the job was done with a lot of ideas.

:

Very professional and high quality chef/photographer. Will use again.

:

Perfect photos!

:

Excellent work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment