Thursday, February 13, 2020

Flat Lay Photos In One Style Or With Your Product











About:

Thank you for checking out my Gig!


...Please, contact me before placing your order...


I will create FLAT LAY PHOTOS for any KIND OF BUSINESS and your Instagram. I can make you 4 images in one style or I can take flat lay photos with your product.



If you want You can send me your logo and I will add it into the flat lay photo.


I will be glad to receive a message from you with a bit of information about you, your brand, your social media profile. You can also send me examples of photos that you want to get as a result.



Delivery TIme 3-5 days after receiving your products.



WARNING: please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. The offer is bought only after your product has been delivered to my address. Thank you. 

All these photos were taken on iPhone 7 plus. Also, I have a camera Canon 6d.



I have different colored and wooden backgrounds for photos.


If you don't find your desired package here, please contact me and I can make a custom offer for you.



...Please, contact me before placing your order...


So let's create something new and interesting.


Thank you




Reviews


Seller's Response:

High quality, communicative, and dependable. I will work with her again in the future.

:

Great ty look amazing

:

She did a fantastic job and the images are gorgeous.! Highly recommend especially for Instagram themes

:

Zavrina17 is professional, thoughtful, and patient! She completely understood what I wanted and always came up with a better solution for the project. It was the best experience I have ever had collaborating with a photographer. Will definitely work with her again!

:

Thank you so much☺️☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment