Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Take Your Cannabis Flower Photos











About:

Don't place your order before contacting me.



I have been a professional cannabis photographer for 7 years in Los Angeles and Amsterdam.

I'm a full-time professional photographer specialized in shooting pictures for online stores, pharmacies, brands and grow houses.If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of Cannabis Flowers - you are in the right place! 



Every Package includes: 



✔ Photos Delivered in JPEG format



✔You can choose a black or white background for your photo.



✔  Professional Camera and Lighting



✔ Exceptional Image Quality



✔ Touch Ups and Edits to make your bud shine!!



If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Your flower will be stored for 14 days.



PLEASE DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your strain! 



If you have any question please feel free to reach me. I would be happy to help you.


Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment