Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Nature And Outdoor Theme Milieu Studio Photography











About:

New user in Fiverr



My name is Tiia, I'm professional photographer from Finland. I get inspired by outdoor and minimalistic scandinavian style. I will get balance between your product and nature details.



In studio I use pure white background. Your product will pop up and if you want, I can use some small nature details to make photo even more prestige.



Outdoor is my place to be. I will search right way to showcase your product in nature. Can you imagine that amazing foggy morning and those beautiful water drops? - Me too, that's my all-time favorite. I want to know your favorite thing about nature - I can bring it to your product photos.



Please contact me before purchasing a gig - Let's talk first, only after it you can send products to me.



All packages includes

.. high resolution .jpg (if necessary also .png)

.. commercial use rights

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment