Monday, February 3, 2020

Photo Retouching Or Photo Editing











About:

Hi, I am a highly Experienced Lightroom . I am focused on my Photo Retouching and Image Editing Services to satisfy my Clients efficiently. 



I love to use Adobe Photoshop to do various projects a day. My aim is to provide affordable fastest image retouching services. 



My Photoshop Services:

Photo Retouching

✯ Skin Smoothing ✯ Remove blemishes/dark circles/wrinkles ✯ Image retouching for eyes/teeth/hair ✯ Photo enhancement ✯ Retouch headshot

Background Removal

✯ Removing background (Transparent & Blur) ✯ Add new background ✯ Amazon & eBay Background editing ✯ Remove object ✯ Photo manipulation

Photo Enhancement

 ✯ Improving quality ✯ Changing color ✯ Adjusting light and colors ✯ Wedding enhancement for photo retouching ✯ Landscape enhancement

Photo Editing

✯ Muscle/Posture enhancement ✯ Image editing/cropping ✯ Product Logo editing ✯ Restore images ✯ Change image format ✯ Document Photoshop editing



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment