Sunday, February 2, 2020

Professional Product Photography For Amazon, Ebay And Other Ecommerce











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER



PLEASE DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER UNTIL I RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT



Are you launching your new product on Amazon, Ebay, Shopify or any other eCommerce platform and need professional pictures? I am here to help you. 



My name is Elena. I am professional product photographer and photo editor with more than 8 years experience.



I will make eye-catching photos of your product that will make it to stand out from your competitors. 



My Services:



  • Main Photo
  • White Background
  • Inforgraphic
  • Lifestyle Staging (outdoor, indoor, hands, photoshop)
  • Photoshop Editing
  • Photo Retouching
  • Color adjustment


I guarantee high quality, high resolution images, UNLIMITED REVISIONS - until you are fully satisfied.



Fast Response

Quality Work

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



If you have any questions - feel free to ask.



I do not provide photos with models.



If you would like your item back, please provide with the return shipping label and i will send it back to you.

All items will be stored for 14 days after order is closed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment