Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Amazon, Product Photography, Images Background Remove Of Your Choice











About:

 

I'm a full-time professional Product Photographer, Photo Retouches, Background  Removed  Editor for online stores, like Amazon, eBay.  

" What Service I am  Providing" 

Change background, Edit background, remove background, white background

 

Edit pictures according to AMAZON requirements

 

Amazon listing product, re-sizing, cropping

 

Removing the Color Casts

 

Retouching services

 

Color adjusting

 

Photo Editing

 

Photo Resize

 

 

 

Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction   ORDER NOW...Tell me Your Requirement.

 

SPECIAL NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE THAT I AM NOT DOING JEWELRY IMAGES IN THIS GIG. IF YOU THINK YOUR PRODUCTS ARE DIFFICULT TO DO THEN PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. I WILL SET THE PRICE FOR YOUR IMAGES. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment