Sunday, February 9, 2020

Professional Product Photography, Lifestyle Photo











About:

When you want professional quality photos for your Product and Lifestyle project, you need this gig!

My motto is if you don’t look good then we don’t look good. I absolutely take pride in making your product look absolutely beautiful.

I have been a professional photographer/videographer for more than 12 years.

I also have a full-time professional team specialized in shooting Product and Lifestyle Photos.

I have experience working with big names and brands such as Samsung and Primark, so you can be sure I’m not just another person saying “Look at me”. When you choose this gig, you get the benefit of all my experience here in Fiverr where I now deliver the best quality to my clients.



You can also receive a custom offer, so please contact me if you don't find your desired package here. I love discussing your ideas and if you are not sure what you want I can help steer you into the right direction



I also can make amazing videos for your product: https://bit.ly/2m4b0kD



I'm based in Germany (but my photos work well all around the world)



I look forward to working with you soon - send me a message or book your desired package to get started :-)



Reviews


:

delivered on time and more than expected, I'm very happy.

:

Awesome product photos and presentation. Thank you!

:

Katy did an outstanding job. I am very satisfied!!

:

She was great - good communication and quality of photos. I recommend working with Katy!

:

Brilliant quality and results. Very professional from start to finish, Will certainly use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment