Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create A Photography Campaign With Models In New York











About:

I am a NYC based commercial photographer with more than 10 years of international expertise in lifestyle & fashion. My work was featured in various global exhibitions and well-known magazines (such as New York Post, Business Insider, Vogue Italia etc.). I am passionate about my work and had the opportunity to work with many brand names to include: Vodafone, Axe, Panasonic, Nissan, Nescafe, Tag Heuer, Piaget, Chevrolet, L`Oreal, Montblanc and many more.



My offer:

  • Product lifestyle photography session in New York City for your brand
  • Exclusive style, idea, and editing
  • High-quality photos for business promotion and advertisement campaigns



My work process:

  • Contact me and describe your business needs

  • Conceptualization of your product and campaign 

  • Ship your products using a tracked delivery

  • Shooting and editing for promotion and advertisement purposes

  • Send you the sample images for approval and selection

  • Retouching the chosen images

  • Receive a link to download the final work

  • Products are shipped at your expense 





Contact me for kickstart your campaign! 


Reviews


:

Really easy to work with for some top-notch photos.

:

Truly a pleasure to work with! Patient, professional, and great with all models/people. 10/10 would recommend and book again!

:

Nick was great to work with. Very patient and professional.

:

Excellent Job Highly Recommended to anyone.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment