Saturday, February 8, 2020

Professional Ecommerce Photography











About:

We will take high quality product photography photos for various platforms - Amazon, eBay, Etsy, social media, or personal website.



Every order includes high resolution images in JPEG format. We use a a professional setup in our studio which includes softboxes, tripods, and various lenses. 



The shipping package cannot exceed 5.5 x 11 inches.



For retouching, we will edit any minor scratches, color enhancing, or reflections.



Product prep for jewelry will include display stands for necklaces, bracelets, and rings.





**PLEASE NOTE: Before you place your order, please message me first. I will provide you with my address. You are responsible for getting the product to me for photography. I will require a prepaid return label to return your product.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment