Saturday, February 1, 2020

Produce Bespoke Premium Quality Advertising Photography











About:

Hi, my name is Marius, I am a UK based Art Director, Professional Photographer and Retoucher with over 6 years of experience within the commercial industry. I work on a wide range of projects, manage the artistic aspects of content production and specialize in advertising, lifestyle and product photography, as well as video production. 



I work with a wide range of cameras and lighting systems, as well as the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Camera Raw, Phase One Capture One Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Audition. 



Previous Clients include: EBAY, Samsung, O2, Aspire, EE, AIWA, Polaroid, HMV.



The main point of difference in my work is quality. I use bespoke lighting setups, locations, props or models for each of my projects. Each product is photographed and retouched in a unique way that best shows it's features and design.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment