Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Clothing Photography And Product Photography











About:

Please contact me before purchasing
Please contact me before purchasing


I will take beautiful outdoor lifestyle photos of your product, giving you the best natural light possible. I specialize in fashion photography so I would love to shoot your clothing line! I can also shoot your products up against a white backdrop with professional lighting, this is ideal for websites and E-commerce sales. I would love to speak with you before hand to make sure I am able to capture your vision, and get you some photos you are super happy with! I am also able to edit to the style of your instagram if needed.


What this Gig is Good for:
✪ E-Commerce
✪ Website
✪ Marketing or Advertising
✪ Social Media


Each Gig Includes:
✓ Highest Resolution JPEG Images
✓ Professional Lighting, Software, & Equipment   
✓ Professionally Edited  
✓ Top-Notch Results!


Super Fast Communication!
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEED
I'm based in Guangzhou China

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment