Thursday, February 20, 2020

Photo Video Toddler Child Kid Baby Advertising Product











About:

Before ordering a gig, be sure to contact me to assure our availability for your request and discuss the scope of work.

My specialty is to artistically represent your product in a lifestyle manner. With my adorable 3 year old son you can be confident in great images. I will bring your product to life! I will work with my son and also with other childs as require to ensure a top-quality performance and recording in my professional studio!  We will deliver clear, crisp audio files for your project - either MP3 or WAV. 

Spencer is extremely enthusiastic and excited about his projects. Spencer's voice has used for stories, comics, videos, English learning, apps and more!  We can also record together if you need a mom & son voiceover. 

What this Gig is Good for:

  • Social Media
  • Marketing Or Advertising
  • Website
  • Amazon
Each Gig Includes:

 High-Resolution JPEG Images

 Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment

 Fully Edited & Ready for Use

I will happily and promptly ship your products back as long as shipping and handling are covered.

Don't Wait, let's get started!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you!

:

Thank you Joylynn! I enjoyed doing this work for you :) 🥰 best of luck with your projects!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment