Monday, February 10, 2020

Photoshoot And Brand Your Products For Online Store Or Social Media











About:

READY TO BOOST YOUR SALES?



You have come to a right page. 



After 5 years of being social media manager and Photographer. I have noticed one problem, clients who open their online store do not have a high quality photos of their products which can sell & bring more traffic to their Website + Social media channels. 



So in this GIG I offer a Photography Service to make your Business unique, visible and attractive for your target audience. 



BEFORE YOU ORDER A GIG - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!  



How does it work and what I offer?



  • First, please write me a message and some pictures of your products ( taken with phone or some examples) 
  • Second once we have agreed on what kind of pictures / ideas and etc. You will ship me your product/products
  • I will take the pictures - weather it is just product or lifestyle. 
  • I will ship the back to you and send you the high quality pictures to use for your social media. 


I ALSO OFFER SPECIAL PACKAGES - please ask for more. 



Plus if you would like to have social media manager + content creator -  photos of your products and etc. I also offer this service ONLY FOR $400 per month . 

Reviews


:

Amazing work, so much more than we asked for

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment