Thursday, February 13, 2020

Professional And Creative Product Photography











About:



I will design amazon product listing images

When you want professional quality photos for your Product and Lifestyle project, you need this gig! I absolutely take pride in making your product look absolutely beautiful.   All photos will be shot using a professional Pentax K-3 camera with portrait and landscape lenses.

  Various indoor and outdoor settings (Options can be discussed)

  Basic photo editing (retouching and enhancements)

  Constant communication regarding your project. I pride myself on great communication and will keep you in the loop at every stage of the project. 

  Delivery Time is extended to allow for any potential complications.                                                                                                                                  I am more than happy to return your product after the project is complete, provided the shipping and handling costs are covered by you. 

NOTE: BEFORE PURCHASING A GIG, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAIS! DO NOT ORDER UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PRODUCT!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment