Sunday, February 2, 2020

Photograph Your Products For Amazon, Ebay UK Based











About:

Overview

Consisting x5 images-

x2 of your product from different angles / with or without packaging 

x1 close up detailed shot

2x styled lifestyle shots



Prices are listed as per product, the more you require shot the cheeper it is :)



Additional images and attractions

if you require any addition images or need additional product shot from a whole collection, please feel free to let me know. As the more you require photographed the less the overall price will be per image/per product. 

This is something I encourage greatly as it assures constant imagery for the client, more work for me to produce, but also allows me to be more economical in the process costing less time and money.



A personal note

I am a 
British Commercial Photographer based in Manchester.

If you are shopping around for a photographer, I am confident that you won't find better quality of photography, with better communication and client to photographer interaction. I pride myself on helping my clients build shoot lists, building mood boards and often develop brands from the ground up.



www.howardbudzynski.co.uk

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment