Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Professional Product Photography For Amazon, Etsy Online Sale











About:

Please Do not buy Gig before I receive your products!



I am professional photographer with own studio. I use Canon Cameras and Carl Zeiss lenses,  I am highly skilled in Image editing.

I am based in Surrey, UK.



Please do not hesitate to contact me for custom offers. 



If product return needed, please include a pre-paid return label.

Reviews


:

perfect as always

:

very quick. Very good attention to detail

:

Very easy to work with this seller! Will definitely be using again.

:

As a regular customer, I am yet again very satisfied with the photos Design_MS produces. Will definitely use again !

:

Very happy with the photos, will be working together again on my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment