Saturday, February 1, 2020

Product Photography For Amazon, Ecommerce And Shopify











About:

If you are looking for excellent professional quality photos for your Product then you clicked on the right Gig.

I have been doing product and head shots photography for 8 years. And have 100% satisfied new and returning clients.

Today either on Amazon or any other online store, the first thing that catches buyer's attention is the image of the product. You have less than 2 seconds to get customer's attention to stay on your product page and its not possible without stunning images of true representation of your item.



I have full range of professional equipment to get the best out of a product or subject in front of my camera.

**Please have your item delivered to me before submitting your order in Fiverr**



Images that you will receive from me will be ideal for:



Amazon

Website

Marketing or Advertising

E-Commerce

Social Media





Each Gig Includes:

  High-Resolution JPEG Images, I deliver the highest quality available

  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Edited & Ready for Use   



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy Communication, Got exactly what I wanted. Overall smooth and satisfactory Transaction.

:

Excellent client to work with

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment