Monday, February 10, 2020

Professional Product, Lifestyle Photography











About:

Hi, I'm Elena.Welcome to my GIG!



The great way to PROMOTE the product is to present  it from the best side .                                



To show its strong points to  benefit it.



And I will be happy to help you with this!



If you need extraordinary photos with a  DOG   (LABRADOR) , such an option is  available as well



1. I do all the images  in wide resolution on my professional camera

2. All images will meet Amazon and eBay  requirements

3. All packages include basic retouching and resizing 



IMPORTANT:



1. Please don't order GIG until I have your product

2. There no retern unless you send a return label  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Elena's work is excellent!

:

It’s been a pleasure working with Elena, very fast response and good quality service. Will cooperate again.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment