Monday, February 10, 2020

And Edit Professional Lifestyle Or Studio Product Photos











About:

My Work Process:



  • Contact me to discuss your business needs, i will do my best to custom my offer accordingly
  • Ship your products to me with tracking at your expense. Project starts once I have the products
  • I'll shoot and edit your images (Ai, Photoshop) images are styled at my discretion unless otherwise discussed
  • Upon validation, I will send you a link to download your final media
  • Products will be returned to you if you wish, all you have to do is notify me in advance and provide a return label (products will usually be stored for up to 14days)



Best for:

  1. E-Commerce
  2. Website
  3. Social Media




What you get:

  High-Res, Crisp&Clean product images ready to upload on your e-commerce or personal website

  Original & creative ideas should you need them

  Use of professional lighting, software & equipment 

  Licensing for e-commerce use and on your company's social media pages for 2years.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment