Friday, February 7, 2020

Lifestyle Product Photography For Your Food Product











About:

Welcome to my Photography studio!

Looking for product photography to use on your Amazon store, web, or Social Media? I will feature your food product in lifestyle sharp photos.



  • I'm based in Spain: I'll give you my shipping details (address and phone) for the delivery company. You can send me your product or just packaging. You can also send it through Amazon
  • I'll deliver high resolution retouched photos (JPG or png)
  • Made specially for you on my sunny studio
  • Please, read FAQs and contact me before ordering



*.*PACKAGES*.*



BASIC

2 pictures featuring your product in different angles, in 1 styled setup



STANDARD


6 pictures featuring your product/s in different angles, in 2 styled setups



PREMIUM

12 pictures featuring your product/s in different angles, in 3 styled setups


    License is for free non-commercial Social Media, Blog, Marketplaces, and Web usage of the buyer. I hold basic copyright to display them on professional portfolio and Social Media, always tagging your brand. For reselling, please ask me first.



https://www.flickr.com/people/aminuit

Please, read FAQs and contact me before ordering!

*Cover photo shot for LunaBoxes

Reviews


:

Very good job

:

Very professional!

:

very great collaboration

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment