Saturday, February 8, 2020

Photograph And Edit Your Product To Increase Your Sells











About:

Hi, I'm Chad!

I am a photographer who has over 10 years of professional photography experience, 4 years of which have been spent as a Creative Director for a large e-commerce company. So I know how the right images can increase your sales!



Each Photo Shoot is customized to your needs, so please contact me before booking, so we can discuss what your vision is.



What you receive:
 Professionally edited images for usage on your e-commerce website and/or social media account(s). 



  1. Contact me so we can discuss your product and the photos that you need

  2. Discuss and agree on the shot list, cost, add-ons, etc.

  3. Ship your product to me (the project starts once your product is in my studio)

  4. Proofs delivered within 3 business days

  5. When final approval is given, high res files are uploaded

  6. Products will be shipped back, if I am provided with a prepaid shipping label or UPS or Fed Ex account number

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment