Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Product, Lifestyle And Fashion Photography











About:

Behind the stage you do a lot of work for your brand, but what speaks for it most is the photos that you put under your product when you try to sell it. I can provide you with photos which improves costumer engagement and lead to sales. In sense of life quality feeling these photos can be very beautiful simple and mind blowing. So just hit me up with a message and we can instantly start working on a project.



My service is best for :



  • Online store
  • Instagram brand
  • Facebook store
  • Business website
  • Advertising 
  • Social media


Every Package Includes:



  1. High Quality photos in JPG/TIF/RAW formats.
  2. White background images (If requested).
  3. Indoor/Outdoor shooting option.
  4. Professional retouching in details.


PLEASE READ



  • Send me information about your project before you order the gig, so we can discuss ideas and fully plan the shooting.
  • I should have item on me before you order this gig, so please don't order it until the item is not received.
  • Send me all the pictures and idea boards so I can fully understand what kind of photos are you looking for <3 
  • Consider return shipping costs if you need the product back. 


I am open for any requests and Looking forward for your project * __ *



TORNIKE



Reviews


:

It was easy to get on the same page with him. The idea of the photos came good and the quality was satisfying. I'd love to work with him again in the future!

:

Great communication, awesome result! super happy with it. thanks so much!

:

everything was Perfect

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment