Sunday, February 2, 2020

Product Photos In Custom Environment











About:

When you need professional quality photos for your product and Lifestyle projects, you need this gig!



I am experienced at building and shooting in small sets, these sets are what I call "the environment" I will custom tailor this environment to perfectly complement your product and set the right mood to help it sell. 


With 10 years experience, my expertise is in photo/video lighting and composition. My passion is product photography and music videos. I can create the perfect visuals that will help sell your business.  



For a custom offer, please contact me if you don't find your desired package here. If you are not sure what you want, I can help steer you in the right direction. 



I am based on the beautiful central coast of California, but we can work together remotely by shipping your product to my studio.



I look forward to working with you soon - send me a message or book your desired package to get started 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment