Tuesday, February 18, 2020

High Quality Product Photography In Canada











About:

I have been a professional photographer for more than 2 years. I will use my specialized equipment to photograph your product and produce high quality images for all your product photography needs. I am always here to answer questions or concerns you may have about the creative process!



Every Gig Package includes: 

  •  Photos Delivered in .JPEG or .PNG format 
  •  Using Professional Camera and Lighting
  •  Exceptional Image Quality
  •  Touch Ups and Edits to make your product shine




Please contact me with the details of your item and for our shipping address BEFORE ordering your Gig!



NOTE : If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label. Products will be stored for 30 days.

Reviews


:

Would recommend!

:

Better than my expectations. Thanks Olivier!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment