Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Fashion Photography With Model, Hair And Makeup Included











About:



Are you looking for a fashion photographer who will take some professional pictures at a great price? I offer you my services and those of my team to take photographs of your products.



I can work under your guidelines or with complete creative freedom. If you do not propose a brief style, I will send you before starting a moodboard so you can be sure that what we are going to do will be your sadisfaction.



Please, before buying the gig, contact me to see availability and resolve any doubts you may have.


Reviews


:

Phenomenal photographer. Dani exceeded my expectations. The photos are just stunning and he took all the stress out of shooting! I will definitely be working with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment