Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Professional Product Or Video Photography











About:

Before ordering this gig, please contact me asap so, if possible, we can set up a custom order to deal with problems beforehand. 



With each product photography gig, you'll receive multiple photos per product. I do suggest asking for more information regarding extra images. In some cases, if it involves white background shots, I would be more then happy to add more to the package. However, if the initial package involves infographics and lifestyle photographs, it may be subject to an extra cost per photo. 



Every package shall include the following:

  • Amazon ready photographs(if asked),
  • approximately 1-3 product shots on a white background.


I look forward to working with you, and I hope you choose me to represent your brand/company.



Disclaimer,

While ordering this gig, you understand that I have the right to refuse service if deemed to be ethically and morally wrong. Also, the budget for extra props is what you set it at. If the gig is placed at the average, low price, it's expected that I will shoot knowing that there isn't a budget for props and other items to make the shoot flow (other words, I will not go over the budget).

Reviews


:

nice!good seller

:

Took on a challenge for me and did phenomenal work. High quality work without the price. Take advantage while you can!

:

Great photography

:

100% satisfied!Excellent service!

:

Great, we have some issues, but he can handle very well. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment