Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Professionally Hand Model Your Products











About:

Does anyone need a ... hand? Forgive my pun, an opportunity I could not miss. 



I provide high quality photographs for your products, suitable for e-commerce, social media, and website marketing. 



Catering and open to any products, with a focus on beauty and health products, apparel and jewelry. 



Notes: Should you need your product/s shipped to me, please contact me before ordering in order to provide you with the shipping address. If you need your product returned, please provide a shipping label or please select the gig extras accordingly.

Find me here:



https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seelans-Superstore-Organic-Vegan-Coconut-Oil-50ml-Hand-Balm-Lip-Balm-Skin/312836087130?hash=item48d67bdd5a:g:9wwAAOSwPn1d0wO5

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment