Monday, February 17, 2020

Deliver Quality Product Images











About:

I will shoot and edit beautiful product pictures for you. With a quick turn around, you can expect to use the pictures on your website, social medias campaigns, catalogs, and more! 



Perfect for: 

Amazon

Alibaba

Ebay 

Etsy  

Instagram 

Facebook 

Catalogs  



Every package includes: 

High quality DSLR pictures 

Photoshopped  

Photos in JPEG and RAW



*Please only order my packages after I have received your order. Message me for any questions. Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was responsive, professional and she's really talented. Beautiful images - just what I wanted. Thank you!

:

Great, communicative and patient customer!

:

Doing business with the seller was a great experience. The delivery was on time and the skills exhibited in making the product pictures were excellent. I would recommend this seller for generating quality images. I would return back to this seller soon.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment