Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Be Your Female Model For Product Photography Or Video For Amazon, Shopify, Etc











About:

  • I am professional make-up artist with 6 years experience. I studied at 3 make-up school in Transdnistria and Chisinau in 2013-2014 and I graduated from Marvie Ann Beck Make-up Bollywood Academy in Mumbai, India, in 2015. 
  • I will be happy to collaborate with you in this area. 
  • I can promote your product, using it in my make-up and shooting a professional beauty portrait or I can promote your cosmetic product, shooting advertising portraits with it.
  • I have wide choice of outfits, accessories and jewelry and I will be happy to use them in our shoot for free and create really eye-catching style for our portraits. I will always have some interesting ideas and views and we will discuss with you everything in details, so I know how you imagine this and will provide for you the best results.
  • You can use my photos in any platform.

Reviews


:

It was a great experience working with you! Exceeded our expectations! Excellent communication, very high quality and professional video. Thank you for the pictures, we will be ordering another video soon!! Highly recommended!!

:

Great job

:

I've worked with many freelancers but working with Elly exceeded all my expectations. Her communication is fluent, her talent is really amazing and therefore the video she created for my campaign was amazing. I couldn't think of it better. Thank you so much Elly, you've blown my mind! I will definitely hire you again in the future if I need somebody for a review video!! Thanks :)

:

great job . we will work again soon.

:

It was very happy with the work! Ellybellisimova is one of the people who will go the extra mile for your order and will make it perfect. I honestly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment