Monday, February 17, 2020

Produce Product Photography That Sells











About:

DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU CONTACT US



My name is Robert Cordero of Cordero Communications, and I've been a commercial photographer since 2000, photographing items for Amazon, Ebay, and shopify. I'm a full-time photographer and also do graphic design to ensure our customers sell their products online.



  • Products can be mailed directly to us, or we can order them from Amazon Prime
  • I can photograph your product in-use, in a lifestyle setting, with a male/female model of any age (including babies & children) * Full face models = additional fee.
  • I photograph highly complex products, metallic or reflective, glass, or with complex edges.
  • Production time depends on workload & product. Please contact  us before ordering
  • I also do on-location shooting ( outdoor/urban environment ) - we charge a lot for this.
  • Photos will EXCEED Amazon's image standards.
  • Basic Retouching is included to make sure your product looks amazing.
  • We can create infographics for product photos.
  • Volume discounts (10+), and repeat customer discounts avail.
  • We are located in Richmond, Virginia.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and a pleasure to work with Robert. I will definitely use his services in the future and share his info with all of my colleagues. Thank you so much Robert!

:

Amazing! Helped me figure out what I wanted and delivered a final product that exceeded expectation. A pleasure to work with!

:

This seller is the real deal. Not only will he go out of his way to make sure he understands exactly what you are looking for but upon delivery he will ask if you need/want any changes and the best part is you do not have to wait long for any updates. His communication even prior to the order being completed is unreal, he will almost always get back to you within minutes. I have personally never had this kind of service before. Thank you!!!

:

Always a pleasure to work with. Timely and professional

:

Photos turned out great! Would definitely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment