Saturday, February 8, 2020

Produce High Quality Product Photography For Amazon











About:

I've been a full-time photographer for 9 years and I will use my skills, my studio and professional equipment to photograph your product and produce high-quality images for all your product photography needs.



What this Gig is Good for

  • E-Commerce
  • Website
  • Marketing or Advertising
  • Social Media 


What will this gig include:

  • The use of Professional Lighting, Equipment & Software
  • High resolution JPG or PNG images -> the highest quality available
  • Fully Edited & Ready for Use
  • Professional Results


Additional fees:

  • Property rental;
  • Additional photo editing;
  • Decor items that need to be purchased/rented;
  • All the above prices are available as long as I have freedom for creativity. For a specific scenario additional fees may apply; 


Please don't:

  • Ask for re-shoots for "errors" that were not communicated up front;
  • Order before I receive your items and confirm that I understand your needs;


Thank you! We look forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment