Monday, February 3, 2020

Create Amazing Images For Your Social Media Marketing











About:

With over 6 years of experience in the e-commerce atmosphere, I have worked with companies in sales, marketing, content creation, branding, and business strategy.



This gig is perfect for brands who wish to publish the highest quality content on their social media profiles, websites, advertisements, and marketing campaigns.



If you are a business looking to increase your sales with polished photos of your products and visual appeal, you've come to the right place.



I will photograph your products on paid models in the beautiful Southern California counties of Los Angeles and Orange.



Please contact me before finalizing the gig. I need to hear what your project and vision are before hiring a model and scouting a location. Once everything is planned and I have an idea of the images you would like me to create, then you can ship me your items and finalize the gig. The gig starts as soon as your items arrive. 



You will have the rights to the photos you receive and I will only use them in my portfolio.



I will return all products if a return label is provided.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment