Friday, February 21, 2020

Take Unique Product Photos











About:

As a professional photographer with over 10 years of experience, I will provide quality photos of small items that you need to be photographed, or unique scenes for your social media campaign.



However, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 



Name your claim and I will do the shot for you. Crisp and clear.



  • Nature (Landscape and Macro)
  • Desk arrangements
  • Products (must be something that I own or you can provide)
  • House items / Decorations
  • Child care items and toys
  • Kitchen items and food


The photos I will provide will be edited to best quality and enhanced colors, lighting, exposure, white balance. Web ideal size (Ex. resolution aprox. 800x600, even up to 1000px wide/high).



You need a banner for your website? I'll be happy to create one for you from my wast collection of photos.



If the requested pictures are already in my database, I will send them instantly. Otherwise, please contact me for a custom offer.



If I need to buy items that need to appear in the photos (ex. flowers, food ingredients, etc.), you have to cover at least half the cost.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice and quick job. Friendly contact and fair price. That's exactly how it has to be. I'm very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Very good seller ! Every time again :)

:

Thank you for your effort!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment