Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create Beautiful Luxury Lifestyle Product Photos For You











About:

Are you an ecommerce seller using amazon shopify or dropshipping? My goal is to make your private label products look expensive, trendy, luxurious and beautiful. Each standard package includes custom lifestyle staging with a budget for props to suit your aesthetic. Here's how the process works: 



  • Reach out to me to discuss your product and goals. 
  • We work together to create a unique aesthetic for your marketing. 
  • Tell me what file formats, dimensions and sizes you need. 
  • I shop for props or scout locations to suit your aesthetic.
  • I shoot and edit your photos! 


The pricing on my gig is totally flexible and 100% tailored to your needs. It could be more or less depending on what you want. I can also shoot infinite white background and outdoors photos weather permitting. Just get in touch and we'll work out the perfect custom package for you! 

Reviews


:

Would hire again. Did great work. Good quality.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment