Thursday, January 16, 2020

Photograph Your Amazon Product











About:

Before ordering a gig, be sure to contact me to assure our availability for your request and discuss the scope of work.



My specialty is to artistically represent your product in a lifestyle manner.  With my adorable children you can be confident in great images. I will bring your product to life! I have access to models age 0-13 boys and girls. Please contact me if to find the model that will best fit your needs! These images will be sized for AMAZON.



What this Gig is Good for:
  • Amazon


Each Gig Includes:

 High-Resolution JPEG Images

 Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment

 Fully Edited & Ready for Use



Please contact me before purchasing
 so that we may discuss your vision for the pictures. 



I will happily and promptly ship your products back as long as shipping and handling are covered. RETURN LABEL MUST BE INCLUDED. PREFER USPS



Don't Wait, let's get started!

Reviews


:

Great work as always!

:

Loved the delivery. The communication and service was excellent.

:

amazing service!!! fast delivery !excellent communication!! very appriciate !!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment