Friday, January 17, 2020

Professional, Creative And Clean Product Photography











About:

My "C,C,C" packages

You can choose between white, black, gray background or a creative and real background.

I can add a model that enhances your product, at an extra cost. 

The sending of the products is charged to the customer, who will also have to pay the shipping costs to get them back.

The communication with me will be simple and immediate, I will try to better understand the purpose of the client and I will realize it to the maximum of my abilities.



  • If you do want your products returned to you then I will happily do so, as long as you include a PRE-PAID return label.


  • PLEASE DON'T ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product and you have CONTACTED me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always love Alessandra’s work!!

Seller's Response:

Love them as always!

:

Thank you so much!!

:

Love Alessandra’s work! 100% every time!

:

Love working with Alessandra! Highly recommend her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment