Monday, January 20, 2020

Lifestyle Product Photography











About:

***New on Fiverr*** Take advantage of my special rates for a limited time



Would you like to draw more attention to your products? 



Hi! I’m Stephanie and I have more than 10 years of experience in the photography industry. 



What will you get if you choose to collaborate with me? 



- High quality professional photos: Commercial rights belongs to you! 



- Fast delivery: I will deliver your images in 5 days or less after I received your product. 



- A brand-oriented solution: I will provide you with a selection of photos based on your color scheme or special requirements. 



- 100% creative content 



Every package includes: 



- High resolution images delivered in .jpg 

- Dust / Spot removal to make your products look exceptional 

- Color corrections

- and more… 



Note: Please order only if I already received your product.*** 

If you need your product returned, you need to provide a pre-paid return label.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! 



Use my skills to turn them into your money. 



Reviews


:

WOW! INSANE VALUE. These are literally $1000 images anywhere else. Thank you so much!

:

Very satisfied with the outcome of my product pictures. I will be a returning customer! 10/10

:

Just wow !

:

perfect! she did exactly what I wanted!

:

perfect!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment