Friday, January 17, 2020

Cover Products And Landscapes In A More Vivid Way











About:

Love to shoot products or can cover concept photography for art and other related articles. I have been shooting different subjects since last decade. Out of my actual busy schedule, I take my time out to produce art pieces with minimum post processing. I like to keep my photographs simple, clean and not over processed. After all its the camera and not the PC which should be doing most of the work.



I am into...

Concept fashion photography

Indian fusion dressing

Model with products

Portraits

Image Post Processing PS & LR

Website design on Wix


Insta: anshumanborah

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very flexible and accommodative to our requirement. Quick turnaround without compromising on quality.

:

thanks for your kind feedback. hope to work again in future for you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment