Saturday, January 25, 2020

Professional Product Photography











About:

HI AND WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY ''LITTLE STUDIO''



My name is Kristel and I'm an artistic and creative person. I have 3-4 years of experience with product photography and product photography editing.



You're looking for someone who can make amazing photo shots of your products and infographics? You have come to the right place!



I'll take professionals photography and make your Product Photography Amazing with high quality, white background, and infographics, that will increase your sales. 



PEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG:



- I must have received the item first, before placing a gig. (You have to contact me and we should discuss your product and your needs before ordering this gig.) 



There are no returns unless you send a return label & box with your item.



Why you choose me:

- Excellent Communication

- Awesome Experience

- Amazing Final Image

- Images for Social Media  

- Images for you Amazon FBA. 



Contact me now, I'm looking forward to working with you, I'm also making custom orders. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as expected

:

Excellent results! Very accommodating and went above and beyond. If you're looking for a timely and professional level of a photographer, then stop looking and hire Kristel today. I enthusiastically recommend this gig. Thank you Kristel.

:

I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied. I appreciate your great feedback. Again thanks for the kind words.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment