Sunday, January 19, 2020

Modern Style Professional Product Photography For Amazon Personal Website











About:

Hello,



If you are looking for modern & professional level product photography in quickest time possible, you are at the right GIG.



I am professional photographer with more than 7 years of experience, I follow the latest photography trends and provide my customers with the highest quality images for their products at a very reasonable cost.



How it works:

  • Step 1: Contact me and describe about your product and shoot idea.
  • Step 2: Ship me your product (I am based in UK Mainland).
  • Step 3: Once I have received the product, you will buy the GIG.


What I Offer:
  • White background. Infographic & lifestyle images.

  • High-Resolution, Crisp & Clean product images ready to upload on your Amazon or personal website.

  • Processing products image following Amazon rules.
  • Retouching & Enhancements so your product will always look perfect!

  • Infographics & USPs depending on the type of product.


I also offer custom package as per your requirements at a reasonable price. Please get in touch.



IMPORTANT: 
PLEASE, DO NOT BUY GIG BEFORE I RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCTS.

Reviews


:

Nabeel is a pro. Has done a great job and had also provided after purchase customer service. If you want to be taken care of, he is the one. Will recommend to friends in business.

:

Great experience, I recieved high quality images.

:

Very good service will use again.

:

Very professional outcome. 100% recommended

:

Excellent service, highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment